[HFDlist] DEPARTMENT PICTURE

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Wed Jun 11 14:26:10 EDT 2014

Hello-This month, we will be re-taking our department wide CLASS A
pictures with a professional photographer. This will include auxiliary
members, as well. All photos will be with your Class A uniform (head and
shoulder picture). If you do not have a uniform, I will help put one
together for you that night.  Auxiliary members will wear blue shirt,
tie, and hat. Picture taking will start at HQ at 6:30pm. The on-duty
crew will go first, and everyone will have numbers. The photos should go
quickly and everyone will have at least 2 minutes. I will send you the
date soon, as well as a makeup date. PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ATTEND.
Thank you!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD
PH:(508) 210-5655