[HFDlist] June Training date change to 6/10!!!

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Thu Jun 5 15:23:09 EDT 2014

All:

Sorry for the short notice but we are changing the next June training
date from 6/17 to this upcoming Tuesday 6/10 at 18:00 hrs.  We are
anticipating using the structure at 325 Bullard Street for some hands
on training prior to its demolition.  We are also planning on holding
a session there on Thursday 6/12 also at 18:00.  This is a good
opportunity to do many of the skills that are difficult to simulate
using props.  We only have the building for a week, so we want to make
the most out of it.  If all goes well, the on-duty shifts will be
using it during the daytime dependent on call volume and we will make
those times available for anyone who wants to join them and take part.

For those of you who need to makeup the mandatory ladder practical
skills, we will do it on 6/10 at Bullard Street.  Any questions please
contact me.

Thanks:

C4

Assistant Chief