[HFDlist] E-Dispatch

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Jul 25 16:43:51 EDT 2014

All:

We are doing a trial on E-Dispatch.  It was installed today which is
the reason you may have been getting some foreign text messages.  This
will take the place of the safealert we have had and hopefully will
give us much clearer audio of the calls.

If you have a smart phone, you can go to your app store and download
the e-dispatch app.  The app will send you the calls like a text
message.  Within the app you also have the ability to turn off text
messaging so you won't get it the call twice and set a tone so you can
tell when it is a dispatch call.  If you prefer just the text messages
to your phone, the message will come through with an option to call a
number, type in a code and hear the voice call or click on a link to
the audio.

If anyone has any questions, please contact LT Miller.

Thanks:

C4

Assistant Chief