[HFDlist] Holden Days and Fireworks

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Jul 9 08:27:38 EDT 2014

All:

Holden Days this year will be on 8/23.  We are looking to put an
engine, ambulance and EMS bikes at there as we do every year.  Any FF,
EMT or Medic interested please contact me.  The hours will be from
8a-3p.

Also, on Friday 8/22 there will be a fireworks show at WRHS put on by
Oriol Healthcare.  We have been asked to put an engine and ambulance
on site that evening.  Once we have finalized the number of detail
firefighters needed, I will put out an email to start filling them.

Thanks:

Russ

Assistant Chief