[HFDlist] Mass State Police Academy Help

Rob Beer beerz113 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 25 15:55:01 EST 2014

I've been getting inquiries on whether non members of the department are welcome to participate. Yes they are a long as they have a clean record. People have been sent home after they have been run so I will just leave it at that.
The department is just a means for me to gather some responsible people I can count on to show up and help.

Thanks for the feedback so far!
Rob

Sent from my FLiP Phone