[HFDlist] Department Training

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Feb 5 13:56:55 EST 2014

All:

I would like to thank everyone who attended training last night, it
was a very positive start to our new training program.  As I said last
night, anyone who is interested in getting involved in instructing
parts of the programs please let me know.  I have already heard from a
few people and that is a great start.  Below is the training schedule
through the end of March.  Again if anyone has any topics they would
like to see added into the calendar this year, please don't hesitate
to contact a member of the training committee.

2/18- Ropes/Knots and hoisting tools/equipment
3/04- Mandatory SCBA- don/doff,in-service inspection,fill station/air trailer
3/18- Utilities

Thanks:

C4

Assistant Chief