[HFDlist] Muster Team

Ryan Mouradian ryan.mouradian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:06:42 EDT 2014

All,

The first meeting for the 2014 Muster Team will be tomorrow (Thursday) at
fire headquarters starting at 7:00pm.  If you were ever interested in
competing in the muster and would like to give it a shot, we will find a
spot for you.  The date of the event is June 15th, father's day.  We are
always looking for new members.  Practices will be once a week usually on
Thursday and we will try to keep them short.

If you are interested in joining and can not make the meeting tomorrow,
please let me know sometime today or tomorrow so we can add you to the
list.

Any questions feel free to ask Lt. Chapin or myself.

Thank You,
Ryan Mouradian