[HFDlist] Firefighter Recognition and Remembrance Breakfast

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Tue Mar 19 11:22:44 EDT 2013

The idea has come up to hold and annual _Firefighter Recognition and
Remembrance Breakfast_ at the station to recognize all our firefighters.

At this point we are envisioning a sit down catered breakfast for all
current and retired firefighters and their families. To plan the next
steps we need some feed back from all of you! Please address your feed
back ti Ira who is helping with this, at IRA at fire-police-ems.com

We are looking at the following Saturday Mornings, please let us know
what works or doesn't work for you: April 13, 20, May 4, 18 or June 15th.

May 4th is the morning of the Firefighters Ball so it could become a
Firefighters Day! The breakfast would probably be 9 to 11.

We are also looking for three or four people to help organize parts of
the the event. If you're interested and willing to help please let Ira know.

We are also trying to get a rough head count of potential participants
for planning purposed. If it were on a date you were available, would
you come with your family and if so how many of you would there be?

This sounds like a great event!

14C

--
Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.