[HFDlist] Dept. Pictures

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Mar 18 14:47:31 EDT 2013

For those of you that haven't picked out your department picture yet (18
of you), you need to choose the UNIFORM AND GEAR picture by this
THURSDAY (3/21). If you don't choose a picture by Thursday, I will pick
it for you! Remember, this is for our new department roster framed
photograph. If you need help going on the website and picking pictures,
let me know and I'll help you. Go to www.stevenking.zenfolio.com. Click
PHOTOGRAPHS, then click on HOLDEN FIRE DEPARTMENT. You can also buy
photos through this website if you like. Any questions, see me!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657