[HFDlist] Engine Two and foam

ssmith at holdenma.gov ssmith at holdenma.gov
Fri Jun 14 22:32:46 EDT 2013

Eng 2 rear intake air switch on the bottom of the pump panel( the one
that leaked air when open) has been disconnected and locked in the
open position. When using the rear intake, the intake valve on the
rear is live to the pump, acts in the same manner as the side intakes
do.

Engine two foam system switches have been repaired, but we are not
putting foam into the tanks till it can be tested.

Any questions, give me a call.

Sean