[HFDlist] HFD PICTURES

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Wed Jan 30 13:47:22 EST 2013

All: Hope you all picked your department uniform and gear picture for
the department photos. If not, please do soon! I'm working with the
photographer on layout so we need you to choose. If there is something
you don't like in the picture i.e. helmet strap hanging, he can fix. Let
me know soon! If you don't like you new photo, you can keep the one from
2008. YOU CAN PURCHASE A UNIFORM/GEAR PICTURE ANYTIME THROUGH THE
WEBSITE, OR TALK TO ME. Thanks!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657