[HFDlist] 2nd Annual Semi Formal

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Fri Feb 22 09:41:39 EST 2013

Once again, we will be having the Holden Fire Department 2nd Annual
Semi-Formal Ball! Date is to be determined. Most likely it will be at
the Manor in West Boylston. Same idea as last year...music, seated
dinner, and bar. Hope you can attend. Just a few reminders:

1. You do not need a Class A to attend! Suit and dress clothes are
appropriate.
2. It doesn't matter if you don't have a date, come anyway.
3. Lots of questions from the ladies last year......wear whatever you
like....short or long dress, formal or semi formal is appropriate.
4. Any complaints....we have now instituted a complaint department.
5. Need to pay for tickets before event.
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657