[HFDlist] MS Stair Climb

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Mon Dec 16 22:40:13 EST 2013

Hello All,

I have put together a team again this year to participate in the MS
Stair Climb on March 1, 2014. Last year we raised some great money
while challenging ourselves. We had a team of 9 last year and are
looking to expand. This is challenging as we compete in full turnout
gear with SCBA while climbing 61 stories of the John Hancock Tower in
Boston. I have registered a team as Holden Firefighters on the MS
site. Here is the link to get started
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/mam/fundraising-events/climb/index.aspx. It's $35 to register and comes with a t-shirt. We had a GREAT time last year with a fun after party. Looking forward to seeing you there! Let me know if you have any questions and a reminder, training is a must, as I found out last
year!

Joshua Poznanski
Lieutenant/Paramedic
(774)287-5318