[HFDlist] HAFF meeting before Dept Christmas Party

Dion, Derryl (DFS) derryl.dion at state.ma.us
Mon Dec 2 09:12:15 EST 2013

Just a reminder that we will be having a Holden Association of Firefighter's meeting right before the department Christmas party on Tuesday, 12/17/13.

The meeting will be from 5:30 - 6:30 at the Nimrod club in Princeton at 168 Coal Kiln Rd. It is just over the Holden line via Mason Rd.

We need to have officer elections - President, VP, Secretary and Treasurer. And also vote on donating money or food to various charities.

Thanks
Derryl Dion
Research Analyst/MFIRS Manager