[HFDlist] Live Burn 9/7

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Aug 6 13:12:58 EDT 2013

All:

We have scheduled a full day of live burn training at the Auburn
training facility for 9/7 from 8a until we are through, probably a
full day.  We plan to utilize all of the props there including the
basement prop, car fire prop, dumpster prop and whatever else we can do.

For those who did not attend the mandatory live burn sessions in May
and June, this will be the make-up.  It will be the last make up
session offered by the department.

Please email me if you plan on attending this training so that I can
get a headcount.

Thanks:

Russ

Assistant Chief