[HFDlist] FF needed for Saturday-Aug 10

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Aug 5 15:59:15 EDT 2013

Per Lt. Chapin see email below. This will be paid.

Hello all:

I was approached by an individual to see if we could provide a fire
truck for a class reunion at the high school on Saturday, August 10. The
time would be from 1:30-3:30. I obviously would need someone who is
checked off on E1 to bring it there. Anyone who is interested please
email me. Thank you in advance.

--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657