[HFDlist] Fwd: Remembrance / Recognition breakfast

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Wed Apr 10 13:32:52 EDT 2013

We are planning to have our first Holden Firefighter Remembrance /
Recognition breakfast with a tentative date of Saturday, May 18th.

Former members who have passed away be will remembered, active members'
achievements will be noted and former members will be recognized.

This family-oriented event will be held at the Public Safety building,
and lots of details have to worked out - menu, caterer, etc.

We need your help! We will have a meeting this Friday at 7:00pm at the
fire station.  Please take a few minutes and drop by to provide some
help in planning for our breakfast.

ALSO, and most important - based on the May 18th date, please get back
to Ira by Wednesday April 17th how many ADULTS, and how many CHILDREN
from your family plan to attend.
Call Ira (829-5752) and leave a message (name, #adults, #children), or
email him with same information: ira at fire-police-ems.com

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-210-5650