[HFDlist] RT. 122A milling/paving project

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Sep 24 14:33:42 EDT 2012

Just an quick FYI:

Mass DOT will be milling and paving 122A from RT 68 to the Rutland
line.  The majority of the work will be on the overnight with an
estimation of 4-5 nights for completion.  The southbound lane of 122A
will be open and northbound traffic will be detoured up 68 to
Wachusett St. in Rutland.  This project will begin tonight.

Should we need to get Fire Apparatus or the Ambulance to any of the
houses in that stretch, we have been assured that we can get through.
If going mutual aid to Rutland for any reason, think about alternate
routes or have dispatch notify the detail officers so that they can
stop traffic for you to use 122A.

Thanks:

Russ

Assistant Chief/EMS Coordinator