[HFDlist] Fwd: Life Flight Training

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Mon Sep 24 09:25:35 EDT 2012

I am looking for a crew to take one engine over to Princeton tomorrow
night for the Lifeflight landing around 7:30.

If you aren't interested in the class you can leave after the landing.
Friends and family are invited to meet you there to see the big bird
land as well!

Please let me know if you'd like to go. Hopefully we can get a driver
and officer!

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-210-5650
Fx: 508-210-5667
JChandler at Holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.