[HFDlist] Gas Meters

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Oct 19 11:52:52 EDT 2012

All:

We have received a new multi gas meter and 3 single gas meters from a
Homeland Security grant.  The multi gas meter has been put into
service today on the squad and the single gas meters will be put into
service in the apparatus once they are tagged.  The new multi gas
meter has a start-up program that lasts for around 60-90 seconds, so
it should be turned on when enroute to a call if possible.  We are
also putting single gas CO meters on A1 and A3 today. Please make
every effort to get familiar with the new equipment.

Thanks:

Russ

Assistant Chief