[HFDlist] Shanahan Benefit

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Oct 15 08:30:54 EDT 2012

On behalf of Derek Hirons, please see the email below. Thanks.

> Hi everyone,
>
> As most of you know, we are helping to plan a benefit dinner for the Shanahan family in November.

First, if you haven't purchased your tickets yet please do, as we hope
and expect to sell this event out.

Also, if you have anything of value to donate for the raffle, or know
someone who does, please let me know ASAP.

This could be goods, or services, or anything, but we would like to have
a lot of great things to raffle off to

raise some serious money. Thank you!

--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657