[HFDlist] HFD DEPT. PICTURE

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Wed Oct 3 16:15:18 EDT 2012

The last department picture was taken in 2008. Put on your smile, we are
doing it again! During the November 6 training we will be taking
pictures promptly starting at 19:00 at HQ. Sessions will be in 5-minute
increments by LAST NAME. If you can't make the above date, the next
session will be Tuesday November 20th. PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO BE
HERE! Class As for the pictures, if you don't have a Class A then borrow
one, if you don't have pieces of your Class A.....then borrow them.
Recruits should wear Class B. If you want to purchase a picture, the
photographers website will be given and you can buy them through him.
Any questions, let me know. Thanks!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657