[HFDlist] Promotions

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Mon Oct 1 16:35:18 EDT 2012

I am pleased to announce that Josh Poznanski has been promoted to the
position Lieutenant for the Holden Fire Department. Josh has been with
the department for six years and we are very excited about having him be
one of our shift officers.

I am also pleased to announce that Davis Russo has been appointed to the
position of EMS Coordinator for the department. David has been with the
department for one and a half years and will be overseeing the day to
day operations of our EMS operations.

Please join me in congratulating both Josh and Dave!

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.