[HFDlist] 2nd Annual Police/Fire Appreciation Drive Day

Rob Beer beerz113 at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 16:59:11 EDT 2012

All,

          Once again, I am inviting Massachusetts Police Officers and Firefighters, 25 years of age or older (company policy - sorry in advance to anyone under 25), to our 2nd Annual Drive Day in Worcester on Saturday June 2nd 10am-3pm. Free of charge, no catch. Some of you did this last year as well so feel free to “reply to all” on any comments from your experience. Hope to see you there.  Feel free to visit statusride.com  to check out the fleet. As stated below, RSVP Rick at statusride.com to get your vehicle request and time slot. Also, feel free to forward this to any fellow officer or firefighter in another department. All drivers must provide license and valid Massachusetts police or fire ID on the day of the drive.

Thanks in Advance,

Rob Beer

Attached is a copy of the flier that I have posted in the main hallway on the board at Headquarters. They are the same, should you have any problems viewing it on your email.