[HFDlist] Holden Firefighters Ball!!!

ffemterichfd at charter.net ffemterichfd at charter.net
Mon Mar 26 18:57:02 EDT 2012

Pete,
          You do have a point and I agree with you, but I should say
that I myself did inquire about the symbols on the invitation.I made a
phone call to the president of HAFF about them and he informed me that
both groups had contributed moneys to the event to help get it
going.Therefore I am 100% behind them being on the invitations. The
reason behind the inquiry is because at times I feel that there is an
unfortunate segregation between the two,and this is strictly "MY"
opinion. I feel that Leah and Heidi as well as some others have worked
very hard to make this event happen and help bring the two
together,again,it is "MY" opinion that everyone that is able to attend
should do so. Unfortunately I will not be attending do to a previous
engagement,but wish all that do a good time. If anyone has a problem
with this email or anything else I have said please respectfully have
the BALLS to talk to me directly.

Respectly yours brotherrrrrrrr

Eric