[HFDlist] Holden Incident

gsherrill at holdenma.gov gsherrill at holdenma.gov
Thu Jul 12 19:06:34 EDT 2012

Quoting Jack Chandler <jchandler at holdenma.gov>:

> Attached is a news release on an incident we had today.
>
> Holden Firefighters David Chapin and Paul Pierce were taken to
> UMASS/Memorial to be evaluated and are there way home after being
> released at 6:15 PM.
>
> The victim is being held overnight in the ICU.
>
> I'd like to congratulate all the fire department members for their
> great job and thank the Light Department members who responded with
> bucket trucks and confined space equipment. The new forestry truck
> earned it's keep today!
>
> Jack
>

> --
>

> Jack Chandler, Chief
> Holden Fire Department
> 1370 Main Street
> Holden, Massachusetts 01520
> Ph: 508-210-5650
> Fx: 508-210-5667
> JChandler at Holdenma.gov
>

> This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named
> recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the
> contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have
> received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or
> telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank
> you.

Channel 7 had a helicopter on scene within minutes and provided live
coverage during their 4:00 pm news.  Calls were received from citizens
regarding all of the helicopter activity in the center area.

DISCLAIMER: This document is UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U//FOUO).
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential or the property
of the Holden Police Department, and disclosures or distribution to anyone
other than the intended recipient without prior written permission is
prohibited.  This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  The information contained in this
message may contain information that is protected by law (See Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510-2521). If you are not one of the named
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you have reason to believe that you
have received this message in error, please notify Chief George Sherrill by
replying to the e-mail gsherrill at holdenma.gov, calling the sender at
508-210-5601 and permanently deleting this message immediately without
disclosure of any of its contents.  Any other use, retention, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.