[HFDlist] Help moving

Dion, Derryl (DFS) derryl.dion at state.ma.us
Tue Jan 31 10:42:38 EST 2012

Guys I need a little help here. I just bought a new house over on Virginia Hill Rd. off of Raymond St. behind Sunnyside Ford. I've moved most of my stuff, but I have approximately 2 pickup truck loads worth of furniture that still needs to be moved and won't fit into my SUV - a 2 piece sectional, 2 bureaus, a desk, a weight bench and a foozball table. The rest I can take in my car with a few trips.

Can anyone help me tonight or tomorrow night? My ex is pressing me to get these items out of my old garage on Fox Hill.

Thanks
Derryl Dion
Research Analyst/MFIRS Manager