[HFDlist] OK, so our system won't send attachments

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Wed Jan 18 10:00:04 EST 2012

We have received a couple of very nice thank you notes that I have POST
AT HEADQUARTERS!

The first is from lady on Bullard Street who broke her ankle and was
treated by Hanna and Cobb.

The second was the lady who was hit while riding her motorcycle on Doyle
Road and we treated by Russo, Patch and Miller.

Congratulations to all of these guys and the whole department for a job
well done!

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.