[HFDlist] JOHN DAVIES SHIRTS

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Tue Jan 17 13:33:56 EST 2012

Hi all: We have a shipment of the John Davies tee shirts. They are short
sleeve navy color. Sizes 2XL, XL, and L. They are $20 in CASH. If you
want one during drill tonight, please choose one from the box near my
desk and leave the cash in the envelope marked JOHN DAVIES. The funds go
to children of John Davies. Steve Oberg or Dan Staruk will be picking up
the money and shirts tomorrow, so get one today or tonight if you want!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657