[HFDlist] Training 12/15

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Tue Dec 11 08:42:39 EST 2012

This is great chance for training especially for people who have a
difficult time making Tuesday night training. I hope everyone will take
advantage of this training!

Please get back to Russ ASAP if you can make it.

Thanks,

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-210-5650
Fax: 508-210-5667
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.