[HFDlist] Cooling mister

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Wed Aug 29 14:54:47 EDT 2012

We are missing a cooling mister that was bought under a grant. Dave
Russo and I open it and put it in the mechanics room and now we can not
find it.

I would ask that if any one _ever_ used it they let me know ASAP so we
can try and track it down. And certainly if anyone knows where it is now
please let me know!

Due to the value of the fan we will be reviewing the security tapes, if
necessary, to find out who and when it was removed from the mechanics room.

Thanks,

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.