[HFDlist] Fwd: Boom training

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Thu Apr 12 14:15:52 EDT 2012

If anyone would like to attend this training please let me know by
return email!

Thanks,

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-210-5650
Fx: 508-210-5667
JChandler at Holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.