[HFDlist] HFD Firefighters Ball

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Tue Oct 18 13:54:45 EDT 2011

Hello all: Heidi and I are planning a FIREFIGHTERS BALL for the
department. It will probably will be held in January, February, or March
2012 (not sure of the month). This will be open to all members and we
are thinking of opening it up to the Wachusett area (please give your
thoughts on this). Tickets will be sold for individuals and couples. All
are welcome....even if you do or do not have a significant other! Again,
this is a Ball so proper dress (class A's maybe???) is required and
dates in dressy attire. We believe this is a good chance for all to come
together during those "boring" months, enjoy each others company, put
our work aside and have fun. Suggestions welcome...see Leah and Heidi.
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657