[HFDlist] Close call

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Wed Oct 12 06:48:21 EDT 2011

I was driving ambulance two to a call at the State Police barracks
Tuesday afternoon. As I passed through the intersection of Main and
Highland traffic appeared to have stopped and I was just about to start
up again when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Coming up
Reservoir Street a small green car with the operator on a cell phone
passed the stopped traffic on the left and proceeded through the
intersection. She was so focused on where she was going i don't think
she noticed me even though I had the siren on and was about twenty feet
from her!

Be careful out there and use lots of caution!!

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.