[HFDlist] State Police Volunteers 12/21, 12/22

Rob Beer beerz113 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:19:13 EST 2011

I will be again looking for volunteers for field sobriety testing at the state police academy next Wednesday and Thursday, December 21 and 22, same times and arrangements as previously emailed. If anyone can do one of the two days, great. It is not a commitment for both (unless you want to). If you want to help out please call me at 774-696-9014 so I can get you on a list or if you'd like more information. I will be going out there both days so either day will work fine.

Thank you in advance,
Rob Beer

Sent from my iPhone