[HFDlist] Again looking for voluneteers for MSP Thurs 12/8

Rob Beer beerz113 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:08:02 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

       This is again last minute since we had a group back out but I am looking for volunteers for field sobriety testing for the Massachusetts
State Police Academy in New Braintree. I would need you to be available this Thursday December 8th from 2pm to about 8pm. Participants must be at least 21
years of age and be willing to drink alcoholic beverages for
free. How's that sound? It is real training for the current Recruit
class so basically you drink for a while, your Blood Alcohol Content will be recorded
after every drink or allotted time, and you will be put through a
number of field tests that would otherwise be done out on the road at a motor vehicle stop. Myself and a couple Troopers will be providing transportation to
and from the Academy as anyone who drinks will not be able to drive.

If you're interested and willing to help, have some free drinks and food, and have
transportation to and from home, please contact me
ASAP @ 774-696-9014. Its should be a good time. I would appreciate the help. First come, first serve! I will not be around the computer for a couple days so don't reply to this email but please give me a call if interested. Leave a message with your name, age, and address along with a call back number so I can get back to you and submit information to MSP.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Beer