[HFDlist] Fwd: MEMA/NWS Taunton Conference call at 5:00 pm and Summary of 2:00 pm NWS Taunton call

JChandler at townofholden.net JChandler at townofholden.net
Sun Mar 28 17:20:18 EST 2010

   Attached is info from MEMA on the rain they are expecting over the
next two days, probably we are going to get 3 to 6 inches in Holden.
If it is steady we should be in good shape but if we get long, strong
downpours we will have more problems!

   Jack

----- Forwarded message from Mema.Region3and4 at state.ma.us -----