[HFDlist] List of Field deliveries

Russ Hall rhall at townofholden.net
Sun Aug 29 20:00:40 EDT 2010

As everyone is aware, we as an ambulance service had our very first
field delivery of a baby boy earlier this week.  I was a great success
and congrats to the crew involved.  In speaking with Assistant Chief
Belisle, he would like to start a plaque to be placed in the new
station listing the names of department members who have delivered
babies in the field, this includes at any previous jobs or
departments.  This is not just for EMT's and Paramedics, any
department member who has delivered a baby in the field is included.
Please forward your information to A/C Belisle as soon as possible,
include the year and month if you can remember but at the very least
the year.  Also include the gender of the infant.

Thanks:

Russ

EMS Coordinator
508-829-0266 phone