[HFDlist] Bumper stickers for the memorial fund!

Doug Nelson nelson at townofholden.net
Wed Feb 18 09:27:56 EST 2009

----- Forwarded message from dchapin at townofholden.net -----

Fwd: Bumper stickers for the memorial fund!
From:dchapin at townofholden.net
Date:Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:44:50 -0500
To:Leah Wood <lfwood at townofholden.net>

Leah can you forward this to the whole department for me please.

----- Forwarded message from mdombrowski at bemisworldwide.com -----
To all,

  We now have bumper stickers for the Dombrowski Memorial Fund available for purchase.
The cost is a mere $2 each or 3 for $5. All proceeds go towards the memorial fund. If
you are interested please contact me with your order. Dave Chapin, could you please
forward this message to the Holden Firefighters on my behalf? Remember today is Mike's
birthday, let's celebrate it by purchasing a sticker to support the fund!

Regards,

Mark P. Dombrowski
Product Development Technician
Bemis Associates Inc.
Phone: 978-425-6811
Cell: 508-958-1522
www.dombrowskimemorialfund.org<http://www.dombrowskimemorialfund.org/>
www.firstgiving.com/teamdombrowski<http://www.firstgiving.com/teamdombrowski>

----- End forwarded message -----

To all,

  We now have bumper stickers for the Dombrowski Memorial Fund available for purchase.
The cost is a mere $2 each or 3 for $5. All proceeds go towards the memorial fund. If
you are interested please contact me with your order. Dave Chapin, could you please
forward this message to the Holden Firefighters on my behalf? Remember today is Mike's
birthday, let's celebrate it by purchasing a sticker to support the fund!

Regards,

Mark P. Dombrowski
Product Development Technician
Bemis Associates Inc.