[HFDlist] Charleston

jchandler at townofholden.net jchandler at townofholden.net
Wed Jun 20 15:10:41 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: thesecretlist at firefighterclosecalls.com
To: emc208 at verizon.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 6:45 PM
Subject: Memorial Service-CHARLESTON LODD's (The Secret List)

FirefighterCloseCalls.com: Here are some updates related to the LODD's in Charleston:

=The Memorial Service will be on FRIDAY MORNING in the Charleston, S.C. area. The specific details will be released tomorrow morning but if you are traveling down, you can make your plans around that time and date. We will also post the additional details the moment we get it on FireFighterCloseCalls.com as well as send it out The Secret List.

=Charleston, SC TV station WCBD-TV2 is holding a telethon RIGHT NOW to raise funds for the families of the firefighters who were killed in yesterday?s furniture store fire. The telethon will run from 4:45 pm until 6:30 pm (Eastern Time). The number to call to donate is: (843) 849-5420.

=A fund has been established for the fallen firefighters. Donations can be sent to: The City of Charleston Firemen's Fund, P.O. Box 304, Charleston, SC, 29402 or at ANY BankAmerica branch throughout the USA.

=We honor the lives of the Charleston Firefighters who were killed yesterday:

Fire Captain William "Billy" Hutchinson-Age: 48-Years with department: 30
Fire Captain Mike Benke-Age: 49 -Years with department: 29 years
Fire Captain Louis Mulkey -Age: 34 -Years with department: 11 1/2 years
Fire Engineer Mark Kelsey -Age: 40 Years with department: 12 1/2 years
Fire Engineer Bradford "Brad" Baity, Age: 37 -Years with department: 9
Fire Assistant Engineer Michael French-Age: 27-Years with department: 1 1/2 years
Firefighter James "Earl" Drayton-Age: 56-Years with department: 32 years
Firefighter Brandon Thompson-Age: 27-Years with department: Four years
Firefighter Melven Champaign-Age: 46-Years with department: Two years

More details to follow.
Take Care-BE CAREFUL.
BillyG
The Secret List 6-19-07 - 1723 hours