[HFDlist] Smokey The Bear

jchandler at townofholden.net jchandler at townofholden.net
Mon Jun 18 10:22:36 EDT 2007

The Department has been given templates and artwork for a Smokey the Bear Fire Index sign. We need a few people to make the sign out of plywood. If anyone is interested please let me know!

Thanks

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-829-0266
Fx: 508-829-4411
JChandler at TownofHolden.net

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.